Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Happy Children's Day!


Children's Day comes again. I can't remember what time did I spent my last Children's Day! Ha, that's must be when I was a pupil! Yeah, definitely! Wow, that is really long long time ago!
Although I can't spend Children's Day as a kid anymore, I have my own way to celebrate this day!I had a wonderful time this morning! That can be considered as a gift for me! I wake up naturally. I had a amazing breakfast. And I wasn't late for my work. I got up 10 minutes later than before. I was afaid of being late originally. But luckily, I arrived at SwagVault on time!
I had a bad day yesterday! I lost my bus card and that lead to my whole day in bad mood! But, I'm over with that.
I come back today! Happy Children's Day to everyone!

sherry

SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment