Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Only 3 days left...And that's the Mother's Day

I haven't with my mom for several month this year. I work in another province. And it's far away from my home. When I was in school, I called my mom evry Mother's Day but seldom gave her gifts. This is my fault. Mother give me birth, but I can't accompany with her even at the Mother's Day. Everytime when I call her, she always says: it's ok, you have your job and your family. I'm fine. I only wish that you can take care of yourselves and do your job well. That's my mother says to me. The words are so warm and touching that I can't forget in my whole life.

She is a great mom like many people appreciated. My dad's workplace is not in my hometown. He back to home almost half a year. My brother and I work outside and it's been away from my mom. But my mom can't stay with us. She has to stay at home and take care of my grandpa.This is so unfair to my mom. She stays at home for more than 10 years. I feel so sorry about that. I wanna take her with me or with my older brother, but she rejects me everytime.

Another Mother's Day comes, I just wanna say to her: I love you, my dear Mother. I will let you live a happy life in the future years. I promise! Trust me! I love you and I have my word. And you don't have to worry about me anymore. I'm grown up,and I can live by myself. I'll be strong and become a useful person. Now I work in SwagVault. The co-workers are nice and my boss treats me well too. So, don't worry about me. I hope you can take care of your health and be happy everyday!

Love you, my mother!

Sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment