Monday, May 2, 2011

What is your most unforgettable memory until now?

I guess for me, the most unforgettable memory is my wedding party! That feeling,that scene, and those words, I will never forget about. I collect my wedding pictures and videos in my pc and browse them everday. If there is another chance, I'm definately willing to have this wedding party again cuz this is a 202 couples group wedding. However,beautiful things always happened once, if there is two, then it's not the most beautiful one.
After wedding party and holidays, I need to back to my work. And I'm glad to know that SwagVault is holding a promotional event again. And the dealine is 8th, May. So, there is still 5days last if you wanna participate in this joyful and profitable event, plz move your mouse to this link: http://facebook.swagvault.com/email/20110425/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment