Sunday, June 26, 2011

I had a toothache... :(

My tooth ached all this morning. Now I can still feel it. Toothache would kill me one day, I think. Almost every other month, my tooth aches one time. I can't stand it any more. I wanna extract that tooth, it has already been decay empty.

God, I can still remember three years ago, a summer night, my tooth aches deadly. Actually, I think it has already killed me at that night. You will never know that kind of feeling. I can't fall asleep, I can't eat, I can't talk. It just pains dealy. My gum swelling, and there is no pill at the house. Finally, a kind-hearted man give me two pieces of analgesic, after taken the pills, I can sleep. I can't remember how much tears I have flowed. :(

I really hope that it will be ok soon! And I will extract the bad tooth, replace it a really good one.

sherry

SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment