Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Why do I feel so terrible?


Sometimes I just feel unhappy but don't know why! Sometimes I will get upset very easily! Sometimes I am hate to see someone! Don't get me wrong! I'm not at the age of menopause. I am a young lady! But my life and my work bring me troubles once in a while that I can't handle them all well and don't know what to do.
This morning when I login in facebook, I saw there were several posts saying that SwagVault main website is down. And when will it be fixed. Sorry! We're workong on it. This is really a big problem and we are sorry that this problem have brought you troubles!
Long stroy to write all my unhappiness! I just feel so tired,not only physically, but also spiritually. I think I need a rest!

sherry
SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment