Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Google+ VS. Facebook

Has anybody used google+ yet? I heard it's a new social networking sites powered by google. And, recently, there is a rumor said that almost 75% google+ users want to abandon Facebook. Is this true?

Well, if it's true, this could be a furious war between google and Facebook. I havn't tried google+ yet. But it seems fun when I look at the screeshots. Well, If anyone of you has tried the new site, could you kindly share your experience with me? I havn't many friends on Facebook. I wanna change a new social networking site too!

Wow, suddenly I realize that I havn't played World of Warcraft for a long time. Honestly, I am in no mood to play games and mount wow gold. I just wanna a summer vacation. I wanna have a trip with my lover! Will my wish come true? I think so!!!!! :D


sherry

SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment