Tuesday, July 26, 2011

I am so busy!

This lady will drive me into crazy!
Everyday, she assigns us so many tasks. I can keep on busy from morning to night. And she required us that we have to add 10 twitter followers each day!
I wrote 17 e-mails yesterday. I finished 10 short articles. And I have to rewrite a passage today!

Well, I have to say this job have give me a good chance to improve my wirting skills. I have to write articles everyday. No matter it's a short article or long ones. Sometimes, it's very annoying when you are concentrate on other issues hearing new assignments. Yeah, this is SwagVault. This is a place that will make me "powerful" day by day!

But, to be frank, I love this lady, cuz she teaches me how to think and how to work. I love this SwagVault, cuz he lets me know what a company is and what my responsibility is.

No comments:

Post a Comment