Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Am I mindless?

I was complaining the boredom in my job in the last two weeks. Now I realize that I was stupid. No one requires me what I should do in a day and how many stuff I should complete in one day. 
I can finish my job in 6 hours and I still have 2 hours I can use. Why can't I use the 2 hours to find some useful marketing strategies or some pratical methods. I have wasted the 2 hours for weeks. And how stupid I am, I finnally know this this morning after the conversation with my lover.
I am really mindless. I only do the job manager asks me to do. And I never thought that I should learn by myself. I could do better than now! So, never stop thinking wherever I work at.I believe that I can achieve great success in the future.
To be frank, work in SwagVault, I have learned a lot, both visibly and invisibly. Though SwagVault is not a big company, staff work here have the same target. To serve customers well, provide the best products, service to all MMORPG players.

No comments:

Post a Comment