Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So sleepy?! Can anybody help me?

I don't want to do anything right now! I just wanna lie down and have a nap! What a long working day!
I am busy for a whole day.
I usually get up at 6:50am, then wash myself and go to work. I take bus to my office, it's about 25 minutes! My working time is from 9am - 6pm. But after work, I need to buy some food for my dinner. I usually cook by myself. After dinner, I have to wash the dishes and clear the bedroom. About 9pm, I will take a break about 10 minutes, then take a shower. Then it's sleeping time. I always think this moment could be considered as the most wonderful time in my life. I just need to sleep and don't have to think anything.
This is my exhausting day! As common as others, but there are something different for me! I don't know what the difference is; but I know that everyday I can learn something new. This is the beat part of my work!
Thanks for my manager! Thanks for SwagVault!

No comments:

Post a Comment