Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My feeling of SwagVault!

I hear people saying that they found there are wow gold online stores that has lower price  in the market. They have choices when they wanna buy wow dold, EVE isk, or Runescape gold, but have you ever thought where do their gold come from? Well, of course, the staff will tell you that they collect their gold in a a legal way not hacking from players. But, things trun out that many people get their account banned after they purchase gold from those so-called low price with 100% online stores. Of course, there are stores that have good product and never cheat on the customers.

Yeah, we are so willing to be the customer of those kind of online stores. But, how could we find such a nice store? It’s a tough problem. Oh, really? I don’t think so.Because I was a WoW player too. I know how you feel when you get banned or cheated. Just like you, I was looking for a short way to level up quickly. I was hesitating whether I should buy wow gold online or not. Finally, I convinced myself. I bought gold online and not once. I found a store named gamesworth or something. They said they have huge stock, I can bought as many as I can. I trusted them. I placed 2 orders there, one for wow gold, one for wow item. I was so excited about their delivery after. But one day past, I only got a half of the placed gold. I sent them a mail asked why. Their answer is: sorry, there is something wrong with our stock amount. We get a fake stock then. The rest gold will be sent to you as soon as possible. But, they didn’t contact me any more. When I try to contact their customer servic, the line is always busy. I was frustrated at that time. Whar’s worse, after a week, my wow account got banned. I don’t know is that because of the gold which I bought from there.

After I graduated from the college, I found a job in SwagVault which dealing with the RPG products. I like this job, since I am so familiar with this industry. And I found it’s a responsible store. They never give you ”fake’ gold. They never give your short gold. They never make you waiting more than one hour. You may say SwagVault is not the best, but they can be your royal life-time partner in your gaming. This is SwagVault: www.swagvault.com

Truely from my heart!


sherry

SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment