Monday, August 15, 2011

Which one should I choose?

Our department have to seperate an exact position for each of us! To be honest, I don't know which one I should choose. I am so confused right now! I don't want to be the writer to write articles everyday! I don't write to be the one who surfing google to find the recent news, updates, images.

I wanna do something challenging. I wanna do something I've never done. Yeah, there is a position that is to negotiate with the partners about the cooperation. This could be considered as a representative of public relations. This is waht I wanna be. But I am afraid that I can't be competent for this position. I am the one who are afraid to try anything new. I know I should try more new jobs. But I just don't believe in myself. My lover said that I should try this position, otherwise, I would never know how much potential I have. I think he's right. So, I made the desicion that I am going to tell the manager that I wanna do the representative.

Come on, sherry, you can do it! You can do well in SwagVault!




No comments:

Post a Comment