Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The New Pet System in World of Warcraft

Bill Murphy - the MMORPG.com Managing Editor,  write in his latest article about the new pet system coming with Mists of Pandaria. This is a no secret to anyone who keeps an eye on Blizzard and its games. Mists of Pandaria is the upcoming Pandaren-filled fourth expansion to Blizzard's World of Warcraft.


Pets in World of Warcraft have traditionally been for little more than show and bragging rights. I remember logging in for the first time in November of 2004 with my Collector's Edition in tow, and excited to pick my mini diablo, my panda, or my zergling pet.  They didn't do anything.  The panda was cute as hell but just slept on the ground while I fought.  All that is about to change when Mists of Pandaria launches and along with many other things the Pet System receives a complete overhaul.
Will you think that the Mists of Pandaria can save the world after the Deathwing? Share your comments with us! And I want to recommend you a lucrative product on  SwagVault:
It’s a cost-efficient package leveling service to celebrate the Hallow’s End. Pick it up!


No comments:

Post a Comment