Monday, July 11, 2011

I don't, I need, I should?

I don't know why.
I don't know why other people's facebook are so popular. They got so many twitter fans. But me, oh no!
I don't know how they can reach that. Just like my blog,nobody wanna read it. I know I am not so good. English is not my mother language. But I just wanna improve it and wanna write something.
It's really frustrating when you have tried to do something well but don't get any rewards or praise at all.
Maybe I am not as smart as other people. Maybe I am not as good as other people. Maybe I am not as confident as other people. Or maybe I am too sensitive comparing to other people. I really care about how other people think of me.

I need a rest. I need some time to clear my mind.
I need find a new way to popular my facebook.
I need more people know where I am working at.
I need more people like SwagVault.

I think I need to pause it now.


sherry

No comments:

Post a Comment