Sunday, July 10, 2011

Will you join us?

I am dead tired on each Monday. Isn't it weird? Every Monday, I don't wanna get up on morning, I don't wanna go to work, and I will fall asleep on bus! I didn't go to bed late on weekends night. But don't know why I am so tired.

Anyway, I bring a good news for all of us today!

SwagVault is going to update the site in a few days! We are collecting suggestions and ideas now. If you got some good ones, you can contact us by our live chat or e-mail to us! 
E-mail: swagvaultgaming@hotmail.com
Once your suggestion is adopted, we will reward you rich prize. The prize could be time card or big discount when you wanna buy wow gold.


So, give us your shining point, we will return you golden rewards!

Looking forward to hearing from you!


sherry

SwagVault

No comments:

Post a Comment