Sunday, September 18, 2011

Tell People Your MMO Story

The Rift development team is looking for players' stories about MMOs, what draws us in and whether or not the characters reflect who we are in "real life".

I think it's a great idea. As for me, I will choose a character that suits me and like me. And players could know each other well thorugh reading the stories!

According to the post on the Rift forums, the team has the "opportunity [to work] with a media outlet to contribute to a story about the real lives of gamers. This is an opportunity to tell your story and let the non-gaming world know a little about us and why we love our games!"

Yeah, let's pretend to be a writer for a while! :) Write down our gaming stories and our own character's. :) And I will also talk about my loved online store SwagVault. Without this store, I can't be so good at RIFT.

No comments:

Post a Comment