Thursday, October 13, 2011

Who will be the champion in the WoW championship invitationals in BlizzCon 2011? I don't know. :)

Today, I received a email from SwagVault, a site that I used to buy virtual products. The letter reading, "Quiz for Blizzcon". I vote for the champions and the winners, if I guess correctly, I'll get prizes as present. I told my brother about this news. He is very interested in this quiz. He said, if I won't to participate in this quiz, he can do it for me. I never see he is so "kind-heart" to do me a favor.  Usually, he need me to help him. Like buying products online, he loves to play World of Warcraft, too. So I buy wow products for him sometimes, like wow item.

But strangely, my brother hasn't received the quiz invitation letter yet. But since we all are SwagVault customers, so I guess both of us can participate in this activity.

But, I don't know the exact time of this quiz. I only know that it starts from Friday. So if you are interested in this activity, pay attention to SwagVault on this Friday as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment